Here are some important tips along with stuff you have to know so you can be sure you are using your vape device’s batteries correctly. Batteries in vape devices, like your smart phone or tablet batteries, are very safe as long as they are used and charged correctly.
Whether your vape device uses removable batteries or has a built in battery it’s real important you are super careful not to put your vape batteries under unnecessary stress as this may cause the battery to overheat or even explode -don’t worry this is rare but it can happen so be careful!
Now for the Dos and Don’ts….
- READ YOUR INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Read and make sure you understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for the use and care of your device.
- If your vape device did not come with instructions or you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always use the correct charger.
- Again, always use the correct charger.
- ALWAYS FOLLOW MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS.
- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DEVICE, E-LIQUIDS, BATTERIES, CHARGER and PARTS AND AWAY FROM PETS AND CHILDREN.
- Never use a wet or damaged battery.
- If your batteries get wet or are damaged replace before use.
- If your vape device doesn’t have replaceable batteries and it gets damaged, contact us at email@example.com
- Always check for any signs of visible damage, this includes checking the outer insulation jacket.
- MAKE SUER YOU NEVER REMOVE THE INSULATION JACKET ON THE BATTERY.
- IF THE INSULATION JACKET IS DAMAGED DO NOT USE THE BATTERY.
Don’t use the wrong battery.
- Only ever use the correct batteries recommended for your device.
- Never use batteries with different capacity (mAh ) ratings.
- Don’t mix and match different battery brands.
- If you are replacing multiple batteries in your vape device be sure to replace all of them.
- Don’t use batteries if they are at different charge levels.
- Don’t use new batteries and old batteries together in the same device.
- ALWAYS USE THE BATTERY SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED AND RATED FOR YOUR DEVICE.
- Don’t keep batteries loose in your pocket.
- Always keep loose batteries in a protective case so they can’t contact with metal objects such as coins, keys, or other metals in your pocket.
- Don’t expose your device to extreme temperatures.
- Don’t leave your vape device in direct sunlight or in freezing cold temperatures as this may damage it.
- Never keep your vape in your car as it gets REAL hot in there.
- Never use the wrong charger to charge your vape device.
- NEVR use a phone or tablet charger to charge your vape device.
- Most devices are supplied with a charger, make sure you only use the supplied charger.
- Be sure not to install the batteries backwards and check the manufacturer’s markings for the correct battery polarity.
- Always charge your vape device on a flat, hard and clean surface and make sure it is well away from anything that can catch fire.
- Keep a close eye on your vape device when charging and never leave unattended when charging.
- NEVER charge the vape device overnight as if it catches fire your house may burn down with you in it.
- NEVER remove or disable safety features.
- INCORRECT BATTERY CHARGING OF INSTALLATION IS A FIRE HAZZARD AND MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.